- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.