- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 3 items
This project evaluated the impact of an electronic health record on the quality of diabetes care as measured by compliance with recommended processes of care and patient outcome measures.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.