- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 5 items
This research demonstrated the feasibility of offering telemedicine rheumatology via video teleconference as an option for rheumatoid arthritis followup care.
This project assessed the effectiveness of the Telephone-Linked Care for Complex Patients (TLC-C) automated telephony system to reduce preventable hospitalizations and improve quality of life in patients who have multiple chronic diseases.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a care transition information transfer system to improve provider-to-provider communication and standardize the discharge process.
Facilitates transfer of information among providers and patients in the Presque Isle community; implements a model of chronic care management; and educates area health care providers on how best to use current information systems to communicate with each other.
Designed the implementation of a longitudinal cardiovascular disease information system platform to address disparities viewed as a lifelong disease process, and examined the impact of health IT on quality improvement, medical and financial effectiveness, and increased value.