- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Medication Errors filter Medication Errors
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Multi-Specialty Care filter Multi-Specialty Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
Added a health care portal to the existing community-wide electronic data exchange which will allow for use of the current electronic messaging system along with migration to a full EMR; evaluated physician office efficiency improvement and cost reduction, payer return on investment, and safety and quality improvement.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.