- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove University of Oklahoma filter University of Oklahoma
- Remove University of Chicago filter University of Chicago
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 2 items
This project will integrate the Computerized Adaptive Test for Mental Health into an electronic health record and evaluate the effectiveness of collecting depression symptoms with a patient portal.
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.