- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove University of Oklahoma filter University of Oklahoma
- Remove University of Utah filter University of Utah
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Adults filter Adults
Search found 3 items
This study evaluated the Functional Assessment Screening Tablets (FAST) tool that provides patients with self-management support and found that FAST prompted discussions about healthy behaviors between patients and providers.
This project identified clinicians’ information needs and designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated a knowledge-delivery prototype to help clinicians meet those needs.
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.