- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Secure Messaging filter Secure Messaging
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project will investigate older adults’ perceptions of, motivations to use, and patterns of using an adaptive, community-based, multiuser health kiosk.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.