- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 4 items
This project will investigate older adults’ perceptions of, motivations to use, and patterns of using an adaptive, community-based, multiuser health kiosk.
This project identified clinicians’ information needs and designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated a knowledge-delivery prototype to help clinicians meet those needs.
This project evaluated how the implementation of a secure e-mail messaging (e-messaging) system between clinicians and patients affects provider efficiency, utilization of emergency department for medication refills, and patients’ satisfaction.
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.