- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
Search found 4 items
This research aims to develop and test visual presentations of patient-reported outcome (PRO) scores to facilitate the usability and understanding of PRO scores by patients and improve clinical decision making.
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project will identify orthopedic clinical outcome measures that are most important to patients, and study the impact on satisfaction and outcomes when this information is provided to patients and their doctors.