- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
Search found 1 item
Drs. Pascale Carayon and Ben-Tzion Karsh led a team that studied the existing research related to the impacts of health IT on workflow in outpatient settings and how health IT can be used to assess workflow in these settings. The information led to the development of a toolkit to help small and medium-sized medical practices assess their workflows before implementing a health IT system.