- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
Search found 1 item
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.