- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove University of Oklahoma filter University of Oklahoma
- Remove University of Utah filter University of Utah
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
Search found 2 items
This project identified clinicians’ information needs and designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated a knowledge-delivery prototype to help clinicians meet those needs.
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.