- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Wisconsin filter Wisconsin
- Remove Magic Valley Regional Medical Center filter Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Remove University of Wisconsin - Madison filter University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This research developed an electronic health record prototype with a variety of functionalities focused on goal-directed work such as schedule coordination, task assignment, and information sharing to improve cognitive support among primary care providers.
Drs. Pascale Carayon and Ben-Tzion Karsh led a team that studied the existing research related to the impacts of health IT on workflow in outpatient settings and how health IT can be used to assess workflow in these settings. The information led to the development of a toolkit to help small and medium-sized medical practices assess their workflows before implementing a health IT system.