- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Oklahoma filter Oklahoma
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.