- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Basco, William filter Basco, William
- Remove Gardner, William filter Gardner, William
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the potential severity of specific look-alike, sound-alike drug name substitution errors in a pediatric population and estimated the frequencies of potential look-alike, sound-alike (LASA) substitution errors.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.