- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Children's Research Institute filter Children's Research Institute
- Remove Johns Hopkins University filter Johns Hopkins University
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.