- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Oregon Health and Science University filter Oregon Health and Science University
- Remove Children's Research Institute filter Children's Research Institute
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
This project investigated the feasibility and impact of novel approaches to clinician decision support in multidisciplinary ambulatory care, emphasizing high-risk transitions of care.