- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.