- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
Search found 2 items
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.