- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Kiosk filter Kiosk
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.