- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Cohen, Lindsey filter Cohen, Lindsey
- Remove McConnochie, Kenneth filter McConnochie, Kenneth
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This research developed an interactive and engaging computer tablet-based, virtual program to prepare children with cancer for radiation therapy.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.