- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project applied a human factors-based framework to understand factors associated with missed test results and found that health information technology is a key barrier to test followup.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.