- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Pregnancy filter Pregnancy
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Obstetrics and Gynecology filter Obstetrics and Gynecology
Search found 2 items
This research examined characteristics, information needs, and information-seeking strategies to inform health information technology design for pregnant women and caregivers.
This project evaluated a bilingual touchscreen educational program about breastfeeding and found improvements in breastfeeding knowledge, self-efficacy, and intent to breastfeed.