- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Oklahoma filter Oklahoma
- Remove Federman, Alex D. filter Federman, Alex D.
- Remove Mold, James filter Mold, James
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.