- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center filter University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
Disseminated strategies targeted toward increasing immunizations and preventive care, including a computer reminder system to practices in a Practice-based Research Network (PBRN). Assessesed, using a randomized controlled trial methodology, the relative adoption success of academic detailing combined with and without practice facilitation and technology implementation assistance, on the delivery of preventive services.