- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Secondary Care filter Secondary Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.