- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Cutrona, Sarah Leleiko filter Cutrona, Sarah Leleiko
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.