- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children's Research Institute filter Children's Research Institute
- Remove The Ohio State University filter The Ohio State University
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This project used a mixed-method approach to investigate the validity of using electronic health record data for diabetes performance measures.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.