- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Cervical Cancer filter Cervical Cancer
- Remove University of North Carolina Chapel Hill filter University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Remove Women filter Women
Search found 1 item
This project assessed provider mental workload and performance while processing electronic abnormal test results and found that a test result tracking mechanism improved physicians’ clinical performance.