- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Lobach, David filter Lobach, David
- Remove Thomas, Eric filter Thomas, Eric
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.