- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Children's Research Institute filter Children's Research Institute
- Remove University of North Carolina Chapel Hill filter University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project assessed provider mental workload and performance while processing electronic abnormal test results and found that a test result tracking mechanism improved physicians’ clinical performance.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.