- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Special Health Care Needs filter Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.
This project developed an automated system to provide feedback on patient outcomes to clinicians working in ambulatory settings.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.