- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Oklahoma filter Oklahoma
- Remove Mold, James filter Mold, James
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 2 items
The project developed and evaluated an Internet-based patient Wellness Portal linked to Preventative Services Reminder System to facilitate patient-centered, preventive care in primary care practices.
Disseminated strategies targeted toward increasing immunizations and preventive care, including a computer reminder system to practices in a Practice-based Research Network (PBRN). Assessesed, using a randomized controlled trial methodology, the relative adoption success of academic detailing combined with and without practice facilitation and technology implementation assistance, on the delivery of preventive services.