- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research assessed the use of a multi-risk adolescent interactive health assessment screening tool in pediatric primary care settings, which found an increased rate of clinician counseling for endorsed behaviors, but no significant change in reported risk behaviors or patient satisfaction.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.