- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Cardiovascular Disease filter Cardiovascular Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
This study assessed the effects of supportive electronic health record implementation, clinical decision support systems, and pay-for-quality programs on the performance of cardiovascular health clinical quality measures.
This project investigated and validated the prevalence and patterns of exception reporting among physicians participating in the Cardio-HIT collaborative, a practice-based research network. The overall objectives of this study were to assess the prevalence of exception reporting, document specific reasons for exceptions, evaluate the relative accuracy of reported exceptions, and identify the location of exception data in electronic health records.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.