- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Veteran filter Veteran
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Picture Archiving and Communication System filter Picture Archiving and Communication System
Search found 2 items
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.