- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease filter Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease
- Remove Respiratory Infection filter Respiratory Infection
Search found 2 items
This project developed and pilot-tested TJR App, a mobile application designed to help patients with osteoarthritis track their pain and activity, and found that app users were more likely to track symptoms consistently, when compared to non-users.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.