- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove University of Cincinnati filter University of Cincinnati
- Remove University of Wisconsin - Madison filter University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed and tested a tablet-based decision aid to assist primary care providers in applying patient-reported outcomes to smoking cessation and found that the tool facilitated more conversations about smoking cessation between patients and providers.
This research developed an electronic health record prototype with a variety of functionalities focused on goal-directed work such as schedule coordination, task assignment, and information sharing to improve cognitive support among primary care providers.