- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This project will adapt and evaluate a mobile health application to improve patient-reported asthma outcomes in New York.
This project examined the prevalence of variation in electronic health record documentation in physician practice, its causes, effects, and strategies to mitigate its potential for harm.
This project will inform the design of electronic health records to support the cognitive work of primary care clinicians and teams.
This research focused on the design, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive, practical, and innovative model of care delivery that incorporates shared decisionmaking.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.