- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Montana filter Montana
- Remove Billings Clinic Foundation filter Billings Clinic Foundation
- Remove Ciemins, Elizabeth filter Ciemins, Elizabeth
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
The overall objective of this project was to study the impacts of health information technology implementation on workflow processes in six primary and specialty ambulatory care practices.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a care transition information transfer system to improve provider-to-provider communication and standardize the discharge process.