- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 1 item
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.