- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.