- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 2 items
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.
Evaluated the effects of a Web portal-based patient empowerment program and EMR system on quality of care, patient safety, and utilization for patients with diabetes and physicians in primary care practices.