- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project evaluated the usability of medication fulfillment data obtained from electronic health records and piloted a clinical decision support tool that alerted physicians to potential hypertensive medication adherence lapses.
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.
The overarching goal for this project is to improve the quality and patient-centeredness of asthmatic ambulatory care for children and adults.