- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Doebbling, Bradley filter Doebbling, Bradley
- Remove Harle, Christopher Albert filter Harle, Christopher Albert
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
In this study, researchers created new electronic health record-based decision support tools that guide clinicians’ perceptions and judgments of noncancer pain in ways that lead to increased use of guideline-based patient assessment and treatment of pain.
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.