- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Kentucky filter Kentucky
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 4 items
In this study, researchers created new electronic health record-based decision support tools that guide clinicians’ perceptions and judgments of noncancer pain in ways that lead to increased use of guideline-based patient assessment and treatment of pain.
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.
Assesses the value of HIE in ambulatory care by modifying an existing economic model of HIE and tests the model in a randomized controlled trial.