- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The purpose of this research is to develop a standards-based, interoperable, and publicly available clinical decision support resource to aid primary care practices in instituting routine fall risk assessment and prevention care plans.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.