- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove University of Rochester filter University of Rochester
- Remove McConnochie, Kenneth filter McConnochie, Kenneth
- Remove Rand, Cynthia M. filter Rand, Cynthia M.
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
Search found 3 items
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.