- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Rand, Cynthia M. filter Rand, Cynthia M.
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
- Remove Text Messaging filter Text Messaging
Search found 1 item
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.