- Remove Ambulatory Setting filter Ambulatory Setting
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Pennsylvania filter Pennsylvania
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 7 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project evaluated the impact of clinician-focused and patient/family-focused health information interventions on HPV vaccination rates among adolescents.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.
The goal of this project was to design, develop, and evaluate a method of providing medication data from the Indiana Network for Patient Care to ambulatory primary care practices in order to enhance health care quality
This project analyzed a clinical decision support tool for colorectal cancer screening that was integrated into an ambulatory clinical workflow.
In this project, a clinical decision support tool was developed for Otitis Media, and then studied in a cluster randomized controlled trial to evaluate its impact on the quality of care of Otitis Media.
This project used clinical decision support tools to alert clinicians when prescribing unsafe medications, and to prompt them to counsel women in the use of contraception.